Harry Kane

I’m angry he wasn’t pictured getting out of a private jet and being whisked off for a medical this morning. After Sunday I was sure he’d be on route.

I would says this is now 50/50. Kane has a deep love for Spurs and after a week of training with the new boss he may well decide to stay. I’m not flapping at all but am very concerned this isn’t done and the BM ITKs clearly know nothing.

I’ve been thinking of plan B it can only be Mbappe or Haaland. Mbappe looks nailed on to Madrid but maybe a 230m bid could persuade PSG. Haaland will go wherever his fat agent gets the biggest payday. I’m sure we can deal with that.We could also go a little left field and get Suarez for a season or to, I can’t stand him but he guarantees goals and work rate and knows the UK.

I am very confident a deal will be done with Spurs. The confidence of City nad zero alternatives mean they want Kane only.
I would be miffed if it doesn't happen because City are so sure of getting Harry Kane and leaving Pep in a limbo with no striker means clearly they missed on a few clues about this impending transfer. Unless Levy asks for some 230 million or something.
Then I am fine with only Jesus/Delap as our strikers.

But and it is a big IF Harry Kane doesn't come then i would want them to get Halland next year even if that means Raiola has to be gifted an island somewhere in the pacific ocean.
The only thing I envy of PSG or Chelsea or Madrid of past - is the ruthlessness in the market. I feel that with so many dissenting voices in the media against us , someone at the top got conscious and we stopped being ruthless.

Lets see. I still think Kane will come.

We do have a Plan B - from The Athletic

City among clubs watching 6ft 9in Hudlin

Manchester City have taken a surprise interest in Solihull Moors striker Kyle Hudlin, the tallest outfield professional player in Britain, Gregg Evans reports.

Representatives from the Premier League champions watched the 6ft 9in forward in action on Saturday and have joined a number of other interested clubs, including Championship sides Middlesbrough and Cardiff City.
GettyImages-1231070945-1536x1024.jpg

I’m angry he wasn’t pictured getting out of a private jet and being whisked off for a medical this morning. After Sunday I was sure he’d be on route.

I would says this is now 50/50. Kane has a deep love for Spurs and after a week of training with the new boss he may well decide to stay. I’m not flapping at all but am very concerned this isn’t done and the BM ITKs clearly know nothing.

I’ve been thinking of plan B it can only be Mbappe or Haaland. Mbappe looks nailed on to Madrid but maybe a 230m bid could persuade PSG. Haaland will go wherever his fat agent gets the biggest payday. I’m sure we can deal with that.We could also go a little left field and get Suarez for a season or to, I can’t stand him but he guarantees goals and work rate and knows the UK.
Oh dear...

1. you think a deal of this magnitude is going to be 100% done a couple of hours after a game?

2. Also Kane hasn’t even trained with the team yet, not sure how you think his head has been turned by a manager he hasn’t trained under

3. we’re not getting Haaland or Mbappe. OR Suarez.

Oh dear...

1. you think a deal of this magnitude is going to be 100% done a couple of hours after a game?

2. Also Kane hasn’t even trained with the team yet, not sure how you think his head has been turned by a manager he hasn’t trained under

3. we’re not getting Haaland or Mbappe. OR Suarez.
On point 3 how do you know that? Money always has and always will talk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.