Harry Kane

that's shortsighted and we'll regret this sort of arrogance. yes we're the PL champions, but we're not invincible, last season you had glaring issues and we managed to overcome them, no guarantee it'll happen again. after winning another title we had to address the striker situation and DM situation, not strengthen an already strong position with grealish.
We have already strengthen our position from last season do I see utd being 13 points better off than last season no chelsea Liverpool 20 odd no we still have the strongest squad in the league by a distance but my point is we don't need to be giving the runaround off levy it should be him doing the chasing

Utter bollocks you paid £100m for Grealish and you don’t think 1 of the 3 best strikers in the world is worth more? Frankly it’s a pathetic offer if true.
get back in your box

Listen folks. The fact that it has gone quite is indicative that a deal is getting done not the other way around.

relax
Or it's all gone tits up and we are clutching our own arses scrambling for alternatives.

Harry Kane told Neville on that interview that his price was 100m. I can guarantee that's been fed to us by him and his useless agent. We gone balls deep for him with that offer only for Levy to say nah I want £160m. Of course we just believe he's being abit cheeky and offer 100m plus add-ons but I think Kane and his crew had deeply misled us from the start. I think we've gone above and beyond on this already but spurs still not budging under £160m.

its a who blinks first situation i guess as spurs are wanting to buy 2-3 more players but need Kane gone to do it but wont give a deal to us to get the ball rolling?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.