Harry Kane

move on city,time to walk from this one

Think this is what will happen. Levy may be stringing us along like lapdogs. If there is a chance of a deal being done, he'll just up the asking-price to summat obscene like £450 million. The media will ensure he comes out smelling of roses and we'll get hammered for being snubbed "trying to buy the league"

See you at ours later this season, Arry.

Or it's all gone tits up and we are clutching our own arses scrambling for alternatives.

Harry Kane told Neville on that interview that his price was 100m. I can guarantee that's been fed to us by him and his useless agent. We gone balls deep for him with that offer only for Levy to say nah I want £160m. Of course we just believe he's being abit cheeky and offer 100m plus add-ons but I think Kane and his crew had deeply misled us from the start. I think we've gone above and beyond on this already but spurs still not budging under £160m.

If it had gone tits up the usual crew of Martin Blackburn, Jack Gaughan etc would have posted that very thing.

Nope.

Raheem hadnt won the league at Liverpool. He was a young player when we took him. Reached greater heights with us.

Dias certainly hadnt reached the heights he has with us. He went from majority of people not knowing him across Europe to player of the season.

Read what I wrote.
Would agree with you on this and your earlier point re Tevez, though Demechilis was already accomplished, albeit initially bought as cover. This summer’s signing policy smacks of the board giving Guardiola the ammunition to win the CL within the next two seasons.

Would agree with you on this and your earlier point re Tevez, though Demechilis was already accomplished, albeit initially bought as cover. This summer’s signing policy smacks of the board giving Guardiola the ammunition to win the CL within the next two seasons.

It does seem a big change from our usual kind of targets.

I'll of course be well happy if we get Kane but I'm not going to lie that I prefer when City get a less well established player and make them stars.

If it had gone tits up the usual crew of Martin Blackburn, Jack Gaughan etc would have posted that very thing.
Perhaps we've just gone silent. I mean Spurs did just beat us so that's a bitter pill to swallow and with levy putting out plenty to his media contacts about them not wanting to let kane go I really do not see what we could possibly say to Jack or Martin. We will be silent because we are working on alternatives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.