Harry Kane

Spurs need a replacement, of course they're telling everyone they don't have £120m+ to spend on someone.
Spurs should be thanking city for going along with this charade. It enables Tottenham to buy players without getting fleeced.

£120/30 is more than fair. If it is anymore than that considering city are taking an unhappy player and helping Spurs save money then levy is warped.

And if we came out and said we had walked away from this after working on it for months. After letting Sergio leave and without an alternative I honestly think the fans would go fucking mental. The club don't want mutiny from the fans.

We've offered £130m and left that deal on the table, spurs seem not interested so until they are we are pretty fucked unless we have alternatives ready and waiting. We cannot wait till deadline day and have our pants pulled down live on SSN when we end up with nobody
Ronaldo wouldn’t be a bad 12 month stop gap before Haaland…

And if we came out and said we had walked away from this after working on it for months. After letting Sergio leave and without an alternative I honestly think the fans would go fucking mental. The club don't want mutiny from the fans.

We've offered £130m and left that deal on the table, spurs seem not interested so until they are we are pretty fucked unless we have alternatives ready and waiting. We cannot wait till deadline day and have our pants pulled down live on SSN when we

We've offered £130m and left that deal on the table, spurs seem not interested so until they are we are pretty fucked unless we have alternatives ready and waiting. We cannot wait till deadline day and have our pants pulled down live on SSN when we end up with nobody
Mutiny from the fans! What are you talking about! It’s comments like this that really do make this forum a laughing stock at times

It does seem a big change from our usual kind of targets.

I'll of course be well happy if we get Kane but I'm not going to lie that I prefer when City get a less well established player and make them stars.
We would likely have won the CL last season, maybe even the quadruple, if we hadn‘t faced a resurgent and strengthening Chelsea. Our policy had worked for the last decade, at least domestically, but was found wanting in Europe again last year; and yes I know how spoilt that may sound. There is a window of opportunity now, while the continent’s giants recover, for us to win the CL. Chelsea and that lot, however, arguably pose the greatest threat, which is probably why we have changed tack. If we had not, there is every likelihood that our two ‘signings’ might have ended up at those two clubs and we would be signing prospective talents but falling short again. And, if Guardiola is only staying two more years, then this time he can have no excuses as he will have the players, well up until he picks his formation…

Mutiny from the fans! What are you talking about! It’s comments like this that really do make this forum a laughing stock at times
So you reckon the fans wouldn't be pissed off ? I'm not saying pitchforks at the Etihad and can't believe your take me so Literally haha.

You know for a fact everyone would be annoyed if it all went belly up with no alternative.

Got to laugh at these kind of messages. We have no idea how close or not we are, but we do know we haven't heard any rumblings from our side saying we have pulled out.

So, after all this time, you say fuck it, let's walk away.
if there were rumblings of city pulling out i wouldnt have posted above,its quite clear Levy is holding out for top money 150/160, now if your going to entertain that then your a bigger fool than your post suggests unless of course you have the attitute 'well its not my money' anything over 130 is just plain madness for a striker we will see four sesons from and thats without risk of knocks laying him out,'thats why we should walk'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.