Harry Kane

I’m completely relaxed about this. If we get him great if we don’t I’m not gonna spit my dummy out. I don’t mind if we go a season without winning everything and if it makes more financial sense to wait a year to get our next striker then so be it. Not like we’re gonna be fighting relegation not getting him.
But next year we will need a striker a DM and a LB.

I just went to asda in alty after a meeting. There was a rather tasty looking cheese, onion and mayo sandwich for about £1.50. I took it to the counter and offered a quid, though with a couple of pieces of gum i had in my pocket as part of the deal. We negotiated for a while, though I ended up with a hoisin duck wrap and a packet of hoola hoops....
Was the bill right?

I genuinely think he has a point. Infact, I suggested this on Sunday on the way home from Spurs after our weaknesses and lack of a focal point were exposed. These clubs are in cohorts and will do anything they can to make us weaker.

Look at Villa offering Grealish to United and Madrid because they didn't want to do business with us.

It's one claim on this transfer forum that actually holds some water if you think about it!
I’m completely relaxed about this. If we get him great if we don’t I’m not gonna spit my dummy out. I don’t mind if we go a season without winning everything and if it makes more financial sense to wait a year to get our next striker then so be it. Not like we’re gonna be fighting relegation not getting him.
Don’t think any top manager would think like that , great teams strengthen when they are on top and not when they have fallen behind .

Seems pretty simple to me this.

I consider the fee is agreed.

Spurs need to get their signings, with particular emphasis on Kane's replacement, in before they can / will allow Kane to go.

There is no way Spurs would want the clubs they are buying from to know they have "the Kane money" burning a big hole in their pockets.

Therefore, most of this signing being finalised will depend on whether Spurs can navigate their own situation.
Dangerous approach for us, if they sign one forward and then say they are keeping Harry to play with that new striker

Sick of this Kane transfer as feel it's obvious we are going to get shafted

Think Levy is worried about the 96m he has to pay HMRC by the end of September..
Is this true? If so, I’d imagine it’ll be deadline day before it’s agreed, giving no time to spend the cash they receive on players & instead give it directly to HMRC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.