Harry Kane

You may be right and I know jack shit about football finances but I find it hard to believe that selling Kane is the only option Levy has to pay that. We all know how suddenly money is found by football clubs when needed. Like I said you may be right but my mind would be blown if Levy has left himself in that position and hasn't explored other avenues rather than have to sell Spurs talisman.

Where’s is going to find it? Unless the owner for once puts his hand in his pocket!

Seems pretty simple to me this.

I consider the fee is agreed.

Spurs need to get their signings, with particular emphasis on Kane's replacement, in before they can / will allow Kane to go.

There is no way Spurs would want the clubs they are buying from to know they have "the Kane money" burning a big hole in their pockets.

Therefore, most of this signing being finalised will depend on whether Spurs can navigate their own situation.
Yep. And that is why this is starting to worry me slightly.

Alexis Sanchez says hi.

If getting Kane really is dependent on Spurs getting replacements I have doubts this gets done. They don't really want to lose him so it would be easy to go through the motions of apparently trying to get someone else only for things to not work out in the end.

"Sorry Harry, we were prepared to let you go but we really needed a replacement first, you understand right? We just weren't able to make the right deals happen. I'm sure you'll get over it Harry, there's a good lad."

Dangerous approach for us, if they sign one forward and then say they are keeping Harry to play with that new striker

Sick of this Kane transfer as feel it's obvious we are going to get shafted
The only way we get "shafted" is us paying more than market value - it happens or it doesn't. If it doesn’t Spurs haven't shafted us, they've just not had their valuation met for a player under contract.
(That doesn't mean Levy isn't a snide negotiator btw - also doesn't mean he's not reneged on his gentleman's agreement)

Spurs need to get their signings, with particular emphasis on Kane's replacement, in before they can / will allow Kane to go.

There is no way Spurs would want the clubs they are buying from to know they have "the Kane money" burning a big hole in their pockets.

Therefore, most of this signing being finalised will depend on whether Spurs can navigate their own situation.
Does the rest of Europe not get the news? Pretty sure everyone knows that if Spurs are looking to buy a striker it's because Kane is going.

I’m sure the other clubs they’re buying from will have a bit of cop on by now that they’ll be using the Kane money especially the club they’re buying a striker from

Latest on Spurs targets

Vlahovic - Close to signing for Atletico Madrid

Pau Torres and Jules Kounde - Already rejected them despite Spurs having met RC and wage demands, for lack of CL football

Nandez - Very happy in Italy

Tomiyasu - Spurs do not value him at25M(oh how the tables turn)

In short, the incompetence of Levy to put deals over the line for his own club is now hurting us as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.