Harry Kane

It seems Eric Dier knows something

Eric Dier: "We are more than one player. Tottenham is the most important thing and the players that are playing."

Trying to work out whether Džeko's four goals against Spurs in 2011 were funnier than Agüero's four goals against them in 2014. Both were very funny
Jesus Navas’s goal after 13 seconds was my funniest goal against them, merely because of the surprise that he did it given his level of finishing.

Seems pretty simple to me this.

I consider the fee is agreed.

Spurs need to get their signings, with particular emphasis on Kane's replacement, in before they can / will allow Kane to go.

There is no way Spurs would want the clubs they are buying from to know they have "the Kane money" burning a big hole in their pockets.

Therefore, most of this signing being finalised will depend on whether Spurs can navigate their own situation.
I agree. It's playing out the same way every other contested major transfer happens.

If peeps think that the City suits will take a pasting off Levy with the 160m buying amount, and then let him call the shots on when he will release Kane, just so he saves a few Bob on the replacement, seriously need to check the colour of the sky in the world they live in.

If we are paying 160m we would have had Kane 10 days ago. This will go 120m plus add ons.

Cheapo Levy will save another 10m on uninflated fees for incoming players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.