Harry Kane

What's mug about it? They are asking too much for kane and we aren't prepared to spent that much. Only issue would be ,we don't have a back up lined.
How do you know that though? All the stories talking about City not being willing to pay up have come from the Spurs end. Which is my point.

Bottom line is we don’t know but there are two sides to this and it’s naive to think we are above trying it on and then biding our time.

Tottenham have done a really good job with this potential transfer as far as PR is concerned. They've managed to get everyone to believe City are run by absolute mugs.
The only mugs will be those that are (allegedly) trying to keep a player,their most influential in generations,at a club he no longer wants to be at.

I only hate Spurs for about three hours a year. The rest of the time they don't really cross my mind often.
Never forgave the 1981 FA cup final. I was at the 1 1 and devastated by the draw and subsequent defeat. I will always detest them. I celebrate every win against them like a trophy win. I don’t really fancy Kane, but taking him from those entitled twats appeals. Even winding them up and ditching the Kane bid works for me. Bitter - I know.

How do you know that though? All the stories talking about City not being willing to pay up have come from the Spurs end. Which is my point.
What point? It's perfectly reasonable that a club backs out from a trade if they consider the price to be too high. There is nothing "mug" about it. Only mug would be spurs for keeping an unhappy player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.