Harry Kane

Face it, spurs won’t let Kane go until the last half-hour of the transfer window, if at all. By then it will be too late for City to secure an alternative.I hope City have set their own deadline to give them time to sign an alternative.

Love him or hate him, Levy is doing the best he can for his club. He knows that Spurs will still get £100m+ for Kane even if he stays for another two seasons. Levy is a long way from being incompetent.
Surely Levy is not stupid enough that he believes he can get £100m+ in two seasons from now. He can barely get it when Kane is 28, absolutely no chance he will get it when he is 2 years older. Would be surprising if he could get more than £50m with 1 year left on his contract and him being 30.

I'm not ITK in any way. But I'm pretty sure that this is done. We are just waiting on spurs to get their ducks in order in regards to incomings and also city to do the same in regards to out goings.
We're supposed to have a good relationship with spurs so I reckon this has been boxed off since last week when kane returned to training. Its been quiet since with no new news. They same messages coming out of both camps.
Once the time is right for both clubs then this transfer will happen quick imho

Last edited:
I'm not ITK in any way. But I'm pretty sure that this us done. We are just waiting on spurs to get their ducks in order in regards to incomings and also city to do the same in regards to out goings.
We're supposed to have a good relationship with spurs so I reckon this has been boxed off since last week when kane returned to training. Its been quiet since with no new news. They same messages coming out of both camps.
Once the time is right for both clubs then this transfer will happen quick imho
Everything points to this scenario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.