Harry Kane

£150mill for Kane is insane. But Levy wanting £160mill for Kane is really taking the piss out of City. I sincerely hope City don't pay either out of principal and walk away like we have done in the past. Let Levy have Kane, minus £150mill-£160mil. Save that money for Haaland next season and blow every other club out of the water, and give Haaland and Raiola what they want.

F*ck Levy and his billion pound debt!

Because I understand that what the club release to the press might not necessarily be the truth when they are trying to negotiate £100m+ deals.

if we was actively trying to sign other players it gives leverage to Spurs because it shows we have more spare cash.

it would not surprise me in the slightest if we signed Mendes this window.
That’s a different take on things bud

Can’t see it being the case though for a couple of reasons off the top of my head, not least of all because our transfer negotiations aren’t based on how much spare cash we have. It’s always been about getting players at the right value or we walk away. That’s our pattern of play with transfers

Plus the fact we don’t need a LB

Can you give me another time during the SM reign that we’ve told a bare faced lie to the press? If you can, you maybe onto something

I've never been bothered either way. My only concern is if Harry Hotspur doesn't rock up soon we have no striker (unless there's a plan B). Yes we won the league last year but having witnessed our rather toothless performances against Chelsea, Leicester & Spurs it's obvious we need an addition to our attack.

Even when it was mooted £100m would be the figure from his agent?
Maybe if that’s what the “gentleman’s agreement” was. But anyone who has the slightest interest about football knows he’s worth more than £75m with a possible £25m extra

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.