Harry Kane

Soo all of those who are still convinced it’s already a done deal everyone’s just deciding not to announce for some reason,
What’s you’re reasoning for kane playing in a uefa conference league game on Thursday, risking injury and ruining this “done deal”
Who said he will play? It says oxo on the side of a bus, but thry dont fekkin sell them

I got banned from the haaland thread about 2 months ago for saying he won’t come to us and now I have to keep saying it on here ffs.
If he wanted to come and was attainable and the club wanted him he would of been playing vs spuds last Sunday. Jeez how thick are some people.

Spurs fan here again

1) It looks less likely City will get Kane so why not go for an alternative , surely there are other good ST's out there which are much more attainable?

2) A lot of people at the end of last week were saying its done. Those people have shown to be liars. It is clearly not done and Spurs and City are still some distance with their valuations. The closer we get to the end of the window the more it looks like he won't go to City.

(All my opinion of course)
Why do you assume they are liars? My understanding is Levy wants his replacement done before the Transfer goes through.

I got banned from the haaland thread about 2 months ago for saying he won’t come to us and now I have to keep saying it on here ffs.
If he wanted to come and was attainable and the club wanted him he would of been playing vs spuds last Sunday. Jeez how thick are some people.
BAN HAMMER NOW!! lol

How many transfers are completed on the final day of every window? Many involve Daniel Levy too, so you're risking a huge amount of egg on face with that statement!

2) A lot of people at the end of last week were saying its done. Those people have shown to be liars. It is clearly not done and Spurs and City are still some distance with their valuations. The closer we get to the end of the window the more it looks like he won't go to City.

(All my opinion of course)

As those people on here who thought it was done were expressing an opinion. There is almost nothing else on football forums except opinions (if you hadn't noticed).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.