Harry Kane

John Cross saying we're focused on Harold despite the Portuguese fella being linked.
Love how every angle of the sports media is 'City are still pushing', Spurs angle is 'not for sale.' And we're less than 2 weeks before window closes.

I got banned from the haaland thread about 2 months ago for saying he won’t come to us and now I have to keep saying it on here ffs.
If he wanted to come and was attainable and the club wanted him he would of been playing vs spuds last Sunday. Jeez how thick are some people.
I make it 7,467 times not signing Kane and going for Haaland instead has been suggested, like they are sharing some sort of insight that the professionals at the club don't possess, I don't think they realise how irritating they are ;)

OGC.961ff8a5d8d8c175a7effcae89878aaf

I got banned from the haaland thread about 2 months ago for saying he won’t come to us and now I have to keep saying it on here ffs.
If he wanted to come and was attainable and the club wanted him he would of been playing vs spuds last Sunday. Jeez how thick are some people.
So you reckon he won't come then?

What's your opinion on Martial? Would he sign for us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.