Harry Kane

I got banned from the haaland thread about 2 months ago for saying he won’t come to us and now I have to keep saying it on here ffs.
If he wanted to come and was attainable and the club wanted him he would of been playing vs spuds last Sunday. Jeez how thick are some people.

People also keep saying that Dortmund would accept the potential Kane fee for Haaland this summer rather than lose him for £60 million next summer.

The reality is why would Haaland leave now. If a club is willing to spend £100+ million on him now, they will next summer as well.

Haaland, his agent and family will earn tens of millions more if they hold out until next summer.

You mean like we’ve been telling every journo all summer …
Or do you want an official club announcement saying “Harry Kane is staying” have you seen that done ever in the history of the sport. You announce new contracts not that a player we value at X amount is not receiving the right bids so he’s not leaving .
The message we have heard is that he's available at the right price. I am not sure whether Levy will compromise but I think he'd be foolish not to and presumably that is what is sustaining City's interest. Even if we are privately pessimistic we might as well stay in it for the long term, unless we can identify an alternative. It's possible City may have misread Levy. I don't rate his judgement because I'd certainly sell at £130m if I were him but of course I would say that.

Or do you want an official club announcement saying “Harry Kane is staying” have you seen that done ever in the history of the sport. You announce new contracts not that a player we value at X amount is not receiving the right bids so he’s not leaving .
No but Kane could

People also keep saying that Dortmund would accept the potential Kane fee for Haaland this summer rather than lose him for £60 million next summer.

The reality is why would Haaland leave now. If a club is willing to spend £100+ million on him now, they will next summer as well.

Haaland, his agent and family will earn tens of millions more if they hold out until next summer.
That doesn't answer why Dortmund aren't looking for bidders that just explains why Haaland seems happy

You're on here posting your naivity whilst deep down I think you are shitting yourself at the prospect of selling another player who has had enough of winning fuck all.

It wasn’t supposed to.

It also doesn’t change the fact that he won’t be coming here this summer.
These are just truisms and completely meaningless. The oddity in the Haaland transfer is not that haaland is happy to stay at Dortmund for 12 more months but that Dortmund are seemingly happy to take such a big hit on his transfer fee.

I am well aware he's not coming here this season. is that supposed to be some kinds of revelation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.