Harry Kane

His value is only going down from here. We've seen so many world class players move at 27+ for 100m+ and virtually none have worked out. We're taking on all the risk with no possibility for resale value on a player that probably doesn't have all that many years at the top.
The only issue is can we afford him.

If we can, we sign if we can agree the deal, we need a top class striker, unfortunately for us he seems the only one available, so we have to deal with Levy, the idiot Charlie and get the deal done.

The fact some people cannot come to grips with this or the fact that Haaland isn't available this window is quite astonishing honestly, rarely seen weird meltdowns around transfers of this magnitude.
If I had a pound for every time someone has said sign Halaand on this thread I’d be too rich to be interested in coming on this forum and I’d be able to afford the tunnel club every game

I doubt he would of travelled anyway regardless if anyone was after him.

We went through all this trying to sign Walker with Levy

let's be blunt here. What would your reactions be if this sort of saga happened to the rags? we'd be laughing our asses off at how easily they got swindled by charlie kane and levy and how they put their eggs in one basket.

IF this doesn't end up happening, yes, objectively we've absolutely mishandled this summer's striker charge.

Can't disagree, even if I want to.

But it will happen. The club are comfortable to let it play out.

I still highly doubt we don't have a planB signing. But clearly the full focus is on plan A or nothing. And wouldn't surprise me if the club weren't comfortable with nothing as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.