Harry Kane

How come you have to swear at the end of your sentence there are young children who read these posts, now apologie for being over sensitive
I worry for some of these people if Kane isn't here when the transfer window shuts. Some will probably breakdown and self harm, but I suppose most will keep the candle burning until January so the thread will still be (fucking) open

I got banned from the haaland thread about 2 months ago for saying he won’t come to us and now I have to keep saying it on here ffs.
If he wanted to come and was attainable and the club wanted him he would of been playing vs spuds last Sunday. Jeez how thick are some people.

Why do you feel the need to keep saying it? Surely it just wastes your valuable time if some are clinging onto that belief, you've told them let them carry on regardless.

Others want to hope he comes and even though I know it won't happen and am not mithered either way what harm are they doing that makes you feel the need to keep telling them.

Personally I don't see the harm, it is their own time they waste writing and posting.

Last edited:
Isn't flappers such a cliched word on Blue Moon.

Some people are impatient
Some people get bored
Some people are natural pessimists
Some people lile to talk to other city fans on any subject and give opinion contrary to others Some people don't care.

Flappers is quite a snide way to describe them imho.

Some people get bored
Some people lile to talk to other city fans on any subject and give opinion contrary to others Some people don't care.

Flapper

Big write up in the Torygraph about it. Seems Levy is refusing to talk about it now. Fair play to him, proper old bloke syndrome that......don't agree with something, then just ignore it completely. He's just one step away from putting his fingers in his ears, closing his eyes, stamping his feet and shouting 'I'M NOT LISTENING, I'M NOT LISTENING, I'M NOT LISTENING'.

Good on the fella!

Some people get bored

Also 'fanboy' if you like a player that someone else doesn't.

Also 'fanboy' if you like a player that someone else doesn't.

The only people in the transfer forum I have openly criticised is anyone who bases their opion on their FIFA console games

Anyone else is a valued contributer whether they are right or wrong.

Imagine if this thread was 2589 pages of people saying the same thing

giphy.gif

Honestly No it isn't (the 125m bit)
He's our best player and for me he doesn't even have a price. I wouldn't sell him at all.

But you can understand its not that 125m or whatever is his value its his value to Tottenham..

I think its been pretty clear all Summer that Tottenham want at least 150M to engage in discussions so ...
So you can go whistle, 150m ,no sell on value and hes 28? Dream on.two words for levy, and the second word is OFF

His value is only going down from here. We've seen so many world class players move at 27+ for 100m+ and virtually none have worked out. We're taking on all the risk with no possibility for resale value on a player that probably doesn't have all that many years at the top.
Agree with most, except we have not seen many players aged 27+ move for £100m+. In fact, there has only been 5 transfers in history with a transfer fee that high, and on all occasions the player was significantly younger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.