Harry Kane

"Starting to think this move might not happen."

"Fucking hell, stop flapping and wipe your fanny. In Txiki we trust. CTID, you rag wanker."

Almost makes it worth the transfer falling through. Not that they'll ever learn or change.
Safe to say this is one of the most divisive transfer targets among the fanbase that we've ever pursued. A bit marmite in terms of those for and against it seems.
I'm not a fan myself, but at this stage hope it is a done deal otherwise it exposes our lack of a plan b,c or d which is a bit worrying.

I’m not flapping but there’s no news, no press leaks and our ITKs have taken the summer off. This isn’t happening so we need to think about plan B. Oh I forgot, there is no plan B, fucking criminal. I trust our leaders but this summer looks like biting us on the ass big time.

Safe to say this is one of the most divisive transfer targets among the fanbase that we've ever pursued. A bit marmite in terms of those for and against it seems.
I'm not a fan myself, but at this stage hope it is a done deal otherwise it exposes our lack of a plan b,c or d which is a bit worrying.
You don’t give a fuck either way really do you my blue friend

I’m not flapping but there’s no news, no press leaks and our ITKs have taken the summer off. This isn’t happening so we need to think about plan B. Oh I forgot, there is no plan B, fucking criminal. I trust our leaders but this summer looks like biting us on the ass big time.
No news is good news. Means both clubs are managing this professionally without media deadlines, make weights etc.

The fact there’s more or less a media black out on this (Sky have been guessing for 2 weeks when Kane will train and still haven’t got it right) makes me think it’s happening.

Spurs will be lining up replacements and will want them in place before pulling the trigger.

If it’s not done we don’t win the league so not sure what on earth blues who still don’t want him are thinking of to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.