Harry Kane

Pure theatre, all this. He’s ours.

Spurs fans still haven’t learned a thing after: Bale (sold 1st September), Modric (sold 27th August), Berbatov (sold 1st September), Eriksen (sold 28th Jan), to name just a few.

Levy always sells his best players, and he always sells them late - every time - so he doesn’t have to reinvest the money properly. Yet still he comes up smelling of roses - despite the club winning precisely fuck all under his watch - because his mates in the media paint an abject failure to hang onto anyone decent, who displays a bit of genuine ambition when passing through their club, as some sort of hard man negotiator act.

Same shit every time, yet they still fall for it.

The guy has to be the biggest fraud in Football.

If you are so sure the deal is happening, why do you think Kane's camp are breifing the press and throwing their toys out the pram? It's because a deal isn't happening.

City need to offer the asking price, and then the negotiations can start. Kane still might go, but are City going to offer us 160 million? because that is what it will take.

At the moment you are nowhere near. I have no idea if you will pay it, but you have the money surely, so if anyone can do it City can. It wouldn't surprise me either way.

If you are so sure the deal is happening, why do you think Kane's camp are breifing the press and throwing their toys out the pram? It's because a deal isn't happening.

City need to offer the asking price, and then the negotiations can start. Kane still might go, but are City going to offer us 160 million? because that is what it will take.

At the moment you are nowhere near. I have no idea if you will pay it, but you have the money surely, so if anyone can do it City can. It wouldn't surprise me either way.
Great knowledge Now fuck off back to the Spurs forum

I mean, I know Levy can be pretty small time but does anyone really think he's literally not answering any calls from City? I think our guys in charge would be embarrassed for him, Khaldoon would probably piss himself laughing.

He's just neither of those. He's a good creator who scores the odd goal and struggles to get minutes for England. His numbers last year of 6 goals 10 assists put him roughly equal with Danny Ings, Jack Harrison, Michail Antonio and Chris Wood for contributions. He's also less effective than either of the left wingers he will be inexplicably replacing, one of whom is probably the best player who'll ever come through our academy. We didn't need Grealish. We do need a striker.
His numbers were also very similar to Kdb, with both players missing over 10 pl games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.