Harry Kane

The fact we have no back up option of another striker, even for a year, stinks of pure arrogance. If we don’t get a striker we WILL struggle. Last year was a fluke and ultimately, everyone else was crap. I doubt we would be as successful without a striker this year.
A disaster, i know im a cock, but i like to prove it with the odd twatish post
edited.well done on fitting so much bullshit into such a small post,

Time for Levy to decide if he wants money for a player who wants away or accolades from our enemies for not selling.

Alternatively all has been agreed and he tries to find replacements.

But we can be certain that the club looked at the alternatives. Haaland is an impossibility this summer, as ourselves and Chelsea both found out. Then as well as Kane, we have monitored the likes of Lukaku, Darwin Nunez, Andre Silva, Danny Ings, Patson Daka. These are all names that we saw linked with City in the recent past. But what if the club looked at all the data on them, all the reports, and decided ONLY Kane fits the bill out of all the attainable strikers this summer? If that’s the case, as it very much appears to be, then as much as we don’t like it, the sensible approach if we don’t get Kane is to keep our powder dry for when someone else is available that does meet our needs. It’s a total waste of money to buy someone that can’t do what Pep wants from this striker purchase.
I think we need to get our heads around the fact that there's a very small pool of players who the club would consider as potential targets. Of that very small pool there are an even smaller number who are available for transfer. There's no point adding numbers for the sake of it.

Reactions: CC1
Ian Mcgarry saying Kane will submit a transfer request.
I'll be impressed if he actually does. I read a quote in the telegraph saying:

Kane does not intend to submit a transfer request, even in a late attempt to try to force the move, because it is clear what his position is and what he wants to happen and he has even already said this publicly.

But, by that logic, if the damage has already been done, why not just hand in a transfer request. 'It's clear what his position is' anyway?

Maybe Tottenham have a replacement lined up,but the selling club is holding things up?
Maybe selling club wants,say £70m, but spuds saying "£55m,we don't have £70m".
If we launch £130m on the table,maybe Spuds are worried about getting fleeced?

The club should've have an alternative, if things doesn't go the direction they thought it should. And currently we do not have that. Simple logic actually.

There aren’t many - if any - good enough alternatives that would be an upgrade on what we’ve got. Jesus had a great scoring record & would be as good as any so called plan b

Last edited:
I'll be impressed if he actually does. I read a quote in the telegraph saying:

But, by that logic, if the damage has already been done, why not just hand in a transfer request. 'It's clear what his position is' anyway?

likely he doesn’t want to lose his loyalty bonus

If you are so sure the deal is happening, why do you think Kane's camp are breifing the press and throwing their toys out the pram? It's because a deal isn't happening.

City need to offer the asking price, and then the negotiations can start. Kane still might go, but are City going to offer us 160 million? because that is what it will take.

At the moment you are nowhere near. I have no idea if you will pay it, but you have the money surely, so if anyone can do it City can. It wouldn't surprise me either way.
Mate, you're not going to win The Apprentice, this is literally the saddest way to support a football team I have ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.