Harry Kane

But if there are no suitable alternatives as the club have decided then you don’t settle for something you don’t want or need. They want Kane if they can’t get Kane they don’t want an inferior alternative. Let’s not start listing “alternatives” either because that hasn’t gone well this week

EXACTLY. Why don’t people understand this.

1. Log onto Steam
2. Uninstall FM2017
3. Buy FM2021
4. Install FM2021
5. Install and Load FM2021 Pre-game Editor
6. Add 200m transfer kitty to City
7. Save
8. Load up FM2021 and start new game as City
9. Actually, go back to FM2021 Pre-game Editor
10. Delete Daniel fucking Levy
11. Save
12. Load up FM2021 and start new game as City
13. Offer new Spurs Director of Football 75m+25m for Harry Edward Kane
Uninstall FM2021
Reinstall FM2017
Buy Harry Kane before he signs new six year deal for a nominal fee.
Job's a goodun

I think there is a good chance Spurs will sell at the 11th hour because in the circumstances they'd be foolish not to but it's Levy's call. In the meantime City will have to work out if there is a fall-back plan. I really would go for Lacazette if fit. I've always rated him. Top quality striker and like Giroud an excellent foil for forwards around him.

I don't think anything will happen now until the last days of the window.

Lacazette would certainly be a better option than just not signing any striker.

I'm sure City will have other options in case this deal goes pear.

If you are so sure the deal is happening, why do you think Kane's camp are breifing the press and throwing their toys out the pram? It's because a deal isn't happening.

City need to offer the asking price, and then the negotiations can start. Kane still might go, but are City going to offer us 160 million? because that is what it will take.

At the moment you are nowhere near. I have no idea if you will pay it, but you have the money surely, so if anyone can do it City can. It wouldn't surprise me either way.
Which one is it? ;-)

Kane’s party have now made their side of the story public, so there’s acrimony between your star player and the club’s owners, the support having already turned against him. The press will now run with this all week. Levy can either allow that bad feeling to fester all season, which would be an unwelcome gift for a new manager, or make a deal.

The clubs will presumably meet in the middle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.