Harry Kane

I’m get that in theory, but him and Kane are completely different types of player
Don't think it's even a theory, Ings would never sign a 1 year contract.May as well say to him we can't get anyone good can you fill in for a year.

Wish people would stop going on about 'back up' options. We aren't a midtable side with a big pool of mediocre centre forward options that would be good enough to play in our side. We are the champions of the most competitive league in Europe and (current) 2nd best club side in Europe.

The higher the quality of us, the less good enough options there are out there.

Some of the names i've seen mentioned on here are pathetic.

Strange that some fans worship at the Church of Levy. They think he's a hard-nosed negotiator unmatched by anyone else. If a chairman has a player with three years remaining on his contract, he can pretty much name any price he wants. Anyone could do that. He did the same with Bale and Modric. I have no experience of being a football chairman but I know that is what should be done.

Maybe these Levy admirers should be asking why every high quality player they have had for around 15 years wants to leave before the end of their contract and most of them have tried to force through a move. Is that great chairmanship? Another issue rarely mentioned is the number of mistakes Spurs have made in the transfer market. Some Spurs fans will defend Levy stating that he is the Chairman and does not pick the players. That's convenient as Levy has been the de facto Director of Football at Spurs for several years. The poor signings are on him.

If the rumours of the strikers being linked to Spurs are true, then you have to think the Kane sale is on. Spurs simply do not have the finances to bring in strikers for £50m plus and retain Kane. I also don't think Levy would take the risk of spending that much on a striker and retaining Kane knowing that if they fail in a CL bid (likely), they are likely in deep shit.

Yes but Spurs don't need the money according to their fans :)

Today's the day. I feel it.(Like Shakira)

Feelers are in the media now, that Spurs are wondering if they will be financially better off without Kane etc.

The Sun also reporting that Spurs sources are resigned to losing him this week.
Well if the SxN is reporting it then it must be true...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.