Harry Kane

Walk away with our heads held high. Pick up Ronaldo for 25m for a 1 season contract with a 2nd year option depending how both parties evaluate the season.
Go for Haaland, but even if that fails another ST will rise to the top level this season.
If City allow Levy to mug them off it will set a precedent for future transfers, which will hammer the club financially.
If Harry was the equivalent of Leo Messi in his prime and 3 years younger I could understand the desperation to sign him at any cost. But he is not and probably will suffer from more injuries with City. He looks slower already.
Walk away I say.

Walk away with our heads held high. Pick up Ronaldo for 25m for a 1 season contract with a 2nd year option depending how both parties evaluate the season.
Go for Haaland, but even if that fails another ST will rise to the top level this season.
If City allow Levy to mug them off it will set a precedent for future transfers, which will hammer the club financially.
If Harry was the equivalent of Leo Messi in his prime and 3 years younger I could understand the desperation to sign him at any cost. But he is not and probably will suffer from more injuries with City. He looks slower already.
Walk away I say.
I’d rather save the 25M on Ronaldo and stay with Torres and Jesus at that point.

We're fucked on this deal no matter what. I have no issue with them biting the £150mil bullet with the situation the club has unfortunately helped manufacture.

The club (Pep) has let it be known publicly that they are interested in Kane. The Chairman has stated the club will buy a striker in the summer. We're dealing with the second biggest rat in the world of football transfers. Pep only wants Kane so the club has laid no groundwork for Plan B's which means Levy know we're desperate.

It's just an awful situation that I hope the club learn from before we inevitably buy another big name player down the line.

Walk away I say.
be funny if the Haaland camp get hold of this info and flag up city for a chat

I don't believe everything I read but we certainly seem to have played this transfer window pretty badly
You can only reach that conclusion now if you believe all the negative interpretations you read. Why not wait until the window closes and decide.

So far, we have just signed England’s best attacking midfielder- already have the young one, who is set to enter his prime, and we’re on the cusp of securing England’s best striker, both of whom are hungry to succeed and will raise the game of those around them. We’ll pay a fair price for them but won’t be fleeced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.