Harry Kane

I think the club underestimated just how tough Levy can be. I'm sure in the beginning they were confident of getting Kane for 100M signing but that went out the window when we paid that for Grealish. We should've done the business before signing Jack.

Spurs fan here, do you guys reckon you'll pay up? Been reading the thread for the past couple days, and I'm praying you guys pay up so that we can rebuild and focus on some quality incomings. The report of £150m bid sounds like a promising breakthrough in negotiations if true, and should get done.
no idea mate. the club have form for pursuing a player that they want for a long time but then backing out of the deal when it goes past their valuation (Maguire, for example), but who knows what the number is in this case.

Spurs fan here, do you guys reckon you'll pay up? Been reading the thread for the past couple days, and I'm praying you guys pay up so that we can rebuild and focus on some quality incomings. The report of £150m bid sounds like a promising breakthrough in negotiations if true, and should get done.
I hope we pay and you rebuild like last time and make a bollox of it

I think the club underestimated just how tough Levy can be. I'm sure in the beginning they were confident of getting Kane for 100M signing but that went out the window when we paid that for Grealish. We should've done the business before signing Jack.
We brought ky off him so he is no mystery

Yes I think so. We can't afford not to now at this point. Pep coming out saying we were interested in getting him then us ending up with no centre forward for the season will make us look silly. We'll end up paying whatever it takes.

Both those two are bad comparisons as they are both in freakily superb condition.Kane,while he obviously takes good care of himself,simply isnt on their level in terms of fitness and physique.

I've never thought Kane was in worse shape than Ibrahimovic, but even if he's not now, he's the kind of sports nerd who's likely going to obsess with that stuff as he gets older. He's the kind of guy who has Inspirational Michael Jordan quote murals on his home gym.

We know his idol is Tom Brady, and he's notorious for his quack diets and extreme measures to prolong his career.

Kane will be drinking shots of turmeric oil and eating a paleo vegan diet in between his twice daily hot yoga sessions before he's 30.

150 Mill with add ons ? surely not ? It's mind boggling and quite frankly sickening in the current economy. Such a shame Delap isn't quite ready for the big time.

I get the feeling Levy's frustration at not being able to get players he wants, will ultimately be taken out on Kane's wish to go and then that of course affects us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.