Harry Kane

I think the club underestimated just how tough Levy can be. I'm sure in the beginning they were confident of getting Kane for 100M signing but that went out the window when we paid that for Grealish. We should've done the business before signing Jack.

The fixture list nixed any chance of us concluding the Kane deal before the first game of the season, whatever other business we did

If we end up paying 150m. Harry Kane better win the golden boot for the next 4-5 years in a row. Otherwise we will end up looking silly. With someone else paying way less for a much younger Haaland. Not to mention all the other potential young striker prospects.

I am not too bothered if City pay a huge amount. Just think Kane is the answer to a load of issues in our squad partially up front.

Reading this thread makes you want to pull your own teeth out.

Kane is joining.
Levy will piss the money away.
Haaland isn't signing.
Pep is a fucking genius.
City have kept their mouth shut this whole time, stop believing shite on Twitter from those being fed whatsapp's from Levy so he can give it the billy big bollocks to his little pals.

Can fully understand Levy in a way, Trying to get the max fee knowing we're so desperate for a forward. He holds all the power quite frankly and doesn't have to sell.
He doesn't have to. But he always does.

i'm made up with Grealish... Not so happy about Kane, especially at the price being suggested
if its 150m then im pretty sure 130m with 20m add ons, to pay the add ons that means Kane does the business, if he does the business we clear up trophys over the next 4 years including the CL, sounds good to me

Spurs were never losing 50 goals and assists for 100m. City fans are in absolute cuckoo land at the moment. It’s 150 or we don’t get him regardless of what the armchair football directors say ‘they’ would pay for him.

Agree. Kane was never going for less. I feel the total deal with addons will be more like 160/170. Spurs hold all the cards, City need to sign a striker and Kane is the one they want. They have to pay up or forget having a striker this season.

If we end up paying 150m. Harry Kane better win the golden boot for the next 4-5 years in a row. Otherwise we will end up looking silly. With someone else paying way less for a much younger Haaland. Not to mention all the other potential young striker prospects.
You look silly after that post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.