Harry Kane

So it’s been..
“City value Kane at £100m”
“£120m is our maximum”
“City will go to £130m”
“£130m plus addons to take it to £150m”
And finally “£150m to start negotiating”
The whole thing is ridiculous.
We pay that and we’re stupid, not only do I not think he’s worth that, I don’t personally want him even at £100m, but the impact that would have on future negotiations would be huge.
Up till now we’ve always walked away from players we deem not to be fair value, we pay the extortionate asking price and some future deals become much more harder cos the clubs with hang tight expecting us to pay up.
I’d rather go into the season with Jesus, Torres and Delap.
We might not win fuck all, but for me that’s the better option long term, more stable for the club’s future.
There’s no guarantees we sign Kane and win everything anyway.
Sure a new striker improves our chances, but at what cost?
No it hasn't "been" that. That's the press bullshit headlines that you've taken as gospel and constructed an entire narrative out of.

Kanes wants out. We want him. The two parties are negotiating a price. There are two weeks left to do it.

That's it.

£150m surely has to have a big chunk of add ons incorporated into it.
All depends on what they are I suppose.
Who knows honestly? : )
I’m just going off the latest “£150m to start negotiating”
Might start a Mido thread to cheer myself up lol

Say Oscar Wilde hallo when you're planning to visit him in the afterlife.
tenor.gif

I very much want to sign Harry Kane, but I also very much don’t want us to give levy what he is looking for, and on balance I’d rather not get Harry Kane than give that smug **** what he wants. Don’t think it does our future any good to be seen to cave in, leave the arrogant **** with an unhappy asset if he asks for anything more than £130m, then put the phone down on the ****
I don't think for one moment we "cave in". We have walked away from deals in the past because of valuations and I believe we would do it here if needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.