Harry Kane

kane not in the spurs team is a big clue he is coming to city this week
the deal reported yesterday that B.silva could be part of the deal must be the deal breaker
I’m not ITK, I know nobody at city or any other club, I’m just a fan and a fan who knows nothing of the way of football clubs at that but I can say with absolute 100% certainty that Bernardo Silva will NOT be going to Spurs. No chance. Less than zero chance.

He may sadly be off somewhere and the money received may well go towards buying Kane but Bernardo will not be moving to a shit, mid table, medium at best sized club like Spurs.
He deserves better than that.
Not a chance in hell He leaves one of the worlds foremost clubs to move to a glorified Watford fc like Spurs.
NEVER. EVER. EVER. EVER.

Looks like another Koulibaly Saga to me. If we don't sign him this week we will walk away. I just hope they have the same plan b they did as with Ruben Diaz, that was a stroke of genius!

I am just looking at what other strikers are available in the market right now under the radar like Ruben Dias was as a defender?

No it hasn't "been" that. That's the press bullshit headlines that you've taken as gospel and constructed an entire narrative out of.

Kanes wants out. We want him. The two parties are negotiating a price. There are two weeks left to do it.

That's it.
It’s all been part of this transfer and forum.
I’ve taken nothing as gospel cos of the timeline listed, I’ve obviously missed out..
“Harry refuses to go to work”
“Harry is self isolating”
“Harry actually wasn’t supposed to be at work”
“Harry refuses to play”
“Harry Isn’t fit”
“Harry doesn’t get on a plane”
“Harry isn’t fit enough to get on a plane”
You take out all the bullshit and this thread would be 10 pages long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.