Harry Kane

319 hours until window closes.

when it gets to 10 hours, I start to get worried.

where is Scott sinclair these days? 9 years ago we were hoping for RVP or De Rossi and got Sinclair and Javi Garcia lol.

Fucking hell they have to qualify for that, uefa really are mocking them
Well other than a buyout clause, he should've had a much better representation to work on this move, clearly his brother's advice has done no wonders. Loads of players negotiate their exits with clubs, I'm not saying he would have 100% sped it up, but it would allowed for proper negotiations to take place. He's played it right into Levy's hands. You don't just decide to do a Sky interview pricing yourself, then sit back and expect it to work out, and if it hasn't, just not turn up to training.
pretty much worked for van dijk leaving Southampton though so it’s not quite as stupid as it sounds

319 hours until window closes.

when it gets to 10 hours, I start to get worried.

where is Scott sinclair these days? 9 years ago we were hoping for RVP or De Rossi and got Sinclair and Javi Garcia lol.
Wasn't it Sinclair and Rodwell?.... even worse !!!

kane not in the spurs team is a big clue he is coming to city this week
the deal reported yesterday that B.silva could be part of the deal must be the deal breaker
well bernado is at least 60 mill of anyone's money so what are we valuing kane at, 90 mill?

Even if you have only been on this board for the 3 months your membership states.....then that is the most ludicrous statement ive read in a long while - you only have to read some of mine!!

Now come on,lets all be friends :-)
This is very true. Most of yours are awful. Even worse than most of mine ;)

I find it strange that so many posters dismiss reporters as KFAs but accept without question the valuations they say have been put on Kane. Don't worry chaps ... City won't get screwed ... City will only pay a fee we're happy with ... and no, WE don't have a clue what that is ... but it won't mean we get screwed in future deals. FFS have a bit of confidence in our club, give your heads a wobble and face facts that basically we/you/anyone doesn't know what we're/they're/anyone is talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.