Harry Kane

Having to sell a player first has to be bollox surely ,its been going on for months and this hasn't been mentioned until today
I guess it’d make sense if City were confident that Spurs would be more willing to compromise over the price initially. We don’t have an unlimited budget, so if we have to pay more than expected for Kane it seems plausible enough that we may have to sell to fund it.

I do believe we need to sell to buy Kane. Although I don't think this is 'new' info.

I don't think it's going to be too difficult if push comes to shove. I assume the club has been prepared for at least Bernardo to leave for a long time.

Where has this figure of £40m for Bernardo come from?!
There were some Twitter links to AC Milan taking Bernardo on a 2 year loan deal worth £10-15m per season with an option to buy at the end of £40m. Probably total nonsense as per usual.

Driving me nuts this saga . Can’t wait for the transfer window to close and focus on football.
Hopefully we will have Kane wrapped up. If not I’ll think we will fall short this season .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.