Harry Kane

well trophies last forever so they're pretty long term.
It’s also not a god given right that we can win them every year either.
There’s no guarantee we win the league or champions league next season with Kane, Haaland or whoever.
It’ll increase our chances but it’s not a certainty, not a £150m certainty and something I don’t count on every season.

Whilst this thread is relatively quiet (ha!), just a reminder that it really helps us if you report people who you think are wumming so that we can deal with them accordingly. Deleted a few posts earlier but it’s impossible to keep up with everything at the moment. Cheers.
There’s a guy in the ‘It’s quiet’ thread putting up Clannad videos, with weird explanations. I have my suspicions that he’s not ITK at all.

Bit of an amadán if you ask me.

No worries. I can keep my international political references limited solely to the U.S. too if that helps ;)
Not even the first time I've made an arse out of myself today. I blame google image for such a poor assist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.