Harry Kane

How much is something worth? Whatever someone pays. The rest is conjecture, tittle tattle and all points in between. If we pay 135 million , he’s worth that. 200 million, he’s worth that. If you don’t think a cappuccino is worth 4 quid, you won’t pay it. If you do, and the shop will serve you, you’ll get your cappuccino. Otherwise, you go home and stare at your kettle.
Yes stare at the kettle and think fuck it I’ll have a cup of tea,it’s cheaper

Let me know if they turn up!
Sorry, only just seen this, I've been a bit busy.

Strangely, they didn't show. I'm certain it's all just a misunderstanding. Maybe my fellow Bluemooners can explain. They're probably with @mat as we speak. Never much fancied the idea anyway.

If we don't sign anyone in this window could we not try and go back for Kane in January? I think it would be doable if Spurs are way off top 4.

Ha ha. Now't to do with him being a blue up here though. It's a strange one, it isn't like the Scots are renowned for holding a grudge.

I seem to recall that he was rather sanguine about the fact that as he was walking round a pitch and home fans were giving it the old "JH is a W". He remarked that he was happy that they were chanting his name. He took it as quite the compliment.

Top man in my opinion.

125 million plus Mendy???????????????
tony-soprano-sopranos.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.