Harry Kane

1629348464189.png
City can worry about the finances later and we all know FFPR violations do not cost them anything but dirty oil money fines, so there is no issue. I, for one, have no faith the money cheaters will ever be properly punished (ie UEFA ban)

we are living on a massive floating rock called planet earth and there’s billions of them but i don’t know why tomato sauce is called ketchup?

Anglicised version of several pickles brought back from Asia with a similar name, and then attributed to several veg/fruit sauces and pickles until a US firm used it to brand a tomato sauce and it sort of stuck for tomato sauce as a whole

Anglicised version of several pickles brought back from Asia with a similar name, and then attributed to several veg/fruit sauces and pickles until a US firm used it to brand a tomato sauce and it sort of stuck for tomato sauce as a whole
but why are we floating ?

View attachment 24087
City can worry about the finances later and we all know FFPR violations do not cost them anything but dirty oil money fines, so there is no issue. I, for one, have no faith the money cheaters will ever be properly punished (ie UEFA ban)

Unfortunately tomorrow never comes - it is always today.
If we were money cheaters we would of signed Kane before the season started and just payed them what they wanted.
It's all part of a cunning plan. If we delay paying the asking price / haggle enough then the outside world will realise that we don't have a bottomless pit of money and will sympathise with us and be nice to us despite us breaking the transfer record twice in one window.

There isn't an opposition fan that won't be cheering us us on from the rooftops. We are ickle City after all. Everyone loves an underdog.

The problem with this transfer is that it was always going to be difficult to get Kane out of Spurs. Spurs understandably don't want to sell.

I think City fans should look at the big picture and not just follow what City are doing. We think City are preparing bids and offers based on inside information and reports from journalists and when you want something to happen you give extra weight to evidence that suggests a deal is advanced. It takes three parties to complete a transfer. Kane we can assume wants to move to City but in this case Spurs are very resistant to selling. City can talk about £130m bids all we like but if Levy is ignoring them, then no transfer is going to happen. We're just basically hoping that at the 11th hour Levy is going to change his stance because that is how he operates, a man who traditionally has liked to play the transfer market in the closing weeks.

I think there is a 50/50 chance this happens because I really cannot see Spurs turning down £130m for a player who is 28, and who has made it very clear he wants to leave. But should we trust Levy to act in the best interests of Spurs? Anyone who appoints Mourinho as coach, and who repeatedly plays roulette with the transfer window in its last week is a questionable operator imo. Spurs are struggling because of their managerial decisions and now it impacts on us.

Every morning you wake up to Levy’s minions in the media spouting his narrative! If we veg Kane for less that £150m they should be called out for it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.