Harry Kane

125 million plus Mendy???????????????
tony-soprano-sopranos.gif
The addition of Mendy to the mix could reduce the overall value as they might argue his value is a negative figure.

Factoring this on my abacus, they will claim 130 million to cover for the loss of acquiring Mendy :-).

I went to school with him too.
I don’t remember there being many blues at school tho. Assuming this was the one in Didsbury not Cheetham Hill.
I went to both as well. There were a few blues but the reds were obviously noisier. PM me who you are?

This whole episode looks stage managed to some degree, even if it is a little disorganized. Khaldoon will not be sending the team into next season without a world class number 9.. No chance

I will keep my judgement about the transfers after the window is done. But these rumours are really fun and if I am to believe all of them it looks like, all of the stakeholders in this transfer are utter morons.

I meant to believe that Kane was our target all along and just yesterday we realised -- Ohh Levy is such a hard **** and we never though we will have to overpay for Kane and now we would have to sell someone.
And guess what lets buy Grealish too for 100 million.
I Mean Cmon'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.