Harry Kane

Bayern arent getting £100m for him. Theres probably 2 or 3 clubs in world football who can afford £100m transfers and none of them are paying it for a 33 year old. I would take him at City for half that figure.
I would too. I was just pointing out what Lewandowski had said, regardless of whether Bayern will get that much for him or not

Somebody should explain a gentleman's agreement to him. If it exists, I'm sure a fee was discussed and that's why Kane is pissed off e can't leave if we've told him we're prepared to pay it
If it isn't on the contract, it doesn't exist. Unfortunately.

I would too. I was just pointing out what Lewandowski had said, regardless of whether Bayern will get that much for him or not

100 million euros is 85 mil in sterling.

85 mil for the best striker in the world. Probably still be that in a year, so possibly the top striker in the world for two seasons.

Could be the difference in winning a CL, or not. If he was the difference it'd be worth it for that alone.

Though it is a lot of money, and I'm not sure he'd be the same player without Bayern's PED programme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.