Harry Kane

Kane and his team doing all they can, City now looking at other options to apply some pressure - but I still can’t see Levy budging unless we get to £150mill.

I think £130 and add ons is a good deal for both clubs, Levy is taking the piss and we’ve been pretty stubborn on transfer fees in recent times.

I look at clues and think it’s deffo on.

Kane didn’t go into training for a week after he should of done, He wasn’t required to attend his teams first ever team meeting with his new manager.

He tweeted about his reasons for missing training but never once mentioned About his commitment to Tottenham after all the intense speculation.

New manager ‘didn’t know where Harry was’ after the mornings training session the day of their first premier league game at home, with fans back, playing the champions and the very team he’s been linked with all summer! There is no evidence he was even at the game

He hasn’t traveled for the Europa game and his manager says he’s not sure if he’ll be involved for their next game!

I think levy is playing a very tactical game on his own supporters. Harry Kane will join at the very end of the window IMO.
levy then has the perfect excuse not to spend a penny on transfers and that was probably why 4 managers turned the job down. Not because of levy’s plan but because the budget put to them wasn’t enough for a top manager to build his own team. Hence they got their 5th choice man.
Of course, it's on but only for £150m+ which we (currently) are not willing to pay or can't pay. Doesn't matter what Kane does or has done at this point it's all on Levy and he is a Twat. Maybe we will pay £150m if Silva leaves which rumours this morning suggest he might be off to Athletico Madrid.

Last edited:
If it isn't on the contract, it doesn't exist. Unfortunately.
Although, in UK law, a verbal agreement/contract carries exactly the same weight as a written agreement/contract. Sourcing witnesses is often the stumbling block but, if Levy said to Kane, in front of witnesses; “you can go in the summer of 2021, provided we receive an offer of £X million” and Kane indicated that was fine by him (or, indeed, the other way round), he would win, in a court of law.
Not that that is particularly helpful I suppose..

Although, in UK law, a verbal agreement/contract carries exactly the same weight as a written agreement/contract. Sourcing witnesses is often the stumbling block but, if Levy said to Kane, in front of witnesses; “you can go in the summer of 2021, provided we receive an offer of £X million” and Kane indicated that was fine by him (or, indeed, the other way round), he would win, in a court of law.
It is to me....

It is far more likely that he said 'if we don't win anything you can go in the summer' but no fee was mentioned. Hence Levy will say 'he's welcome to go, as long as the price it met, so I haven't broken the agreement'.

Walk City just Walk. Txiki get your finger out and find a young powerful pacy striker something you should have done last year.
Off the top of my head our last 3 games ( champions League,charity shield and spuds) we haven't managed one fucking goal.
Criminal.
Patrik Schick and he can bring his supermodel sister along with him for match days.

In all seriousness, Schick is a good player. Not great, but good. I think he'd do well for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.