Harry Kane

I look at clues and think it’s deffo on.

Kane didn’t go into training for a week after he should of done, He wasn’t required to attend his teams first ever team meeting with his new manager.

He tweeted about his reasons for missing training but never once mentioned About his commitment to Tottenham after all the intense speculation.

New manager ‘didn’t know where Harry was’ after the mornings training session the day of their first premier league game at home, with fans back, playing the champions and the very team he’s been linked with all summer! There is no evidence he was even at the game

He hasn’t traveled for the Europa game and his manager says he’s not sure if he’ll be involved for their next game!

I think levy is playing a very tactical game on his own supporters. Harry Kane will join at the very end of the window IMO.
levy then has the perfect excuse not to spend a penny on transfers and that was probably why 4 managers turned the job down. Not because of levy’s plan but because the budget put to them wasn’t enough for a top manager to build his own team. Hence they got their 5th choice man.

100 million euros is 85 mil in sterling.

85 mil for the best striker in the world. Probably still be that in a year, so possibly the top striker in the world for two seasons.

Could be the difference in winning a CL, or not. If he was the difference it'd be worth it for that alone.

Though it is a lot of money, and I'm not sure he'd be the same player without Bayern's PED programme.
He'd fit in at Liverpool

Call me ITK here but I’ve had it on good authority (David Icke) that Txikis head is on the block with the Kane transfer.
If he fails then Khaldoon is all for a big brother style shoot out selected entirely from the mad flappers on BM.
Short list expected after deadline day.

I look at clues and think it’s deffo on.

Kane didn’t go into training for a week after he should of done, He wasn’t required to attend his teams first ever team meeting with his new manager.

He tweeted about his reasons for missing training but never once mentioned About his commitment to Tottenham after all the intense speculation.

New manager ‘didn’t know where Harry was’ after the mornings training session the day of their first premier league game at home, with fans back, playing the champions and the very team he’s been linked with all summer! There is no evidence he was even at the game

He hasn’t traveled for the Europa game and his manager says he’s not sure if he’ll be involved for their next game!

I think levy is playing a very tactical game on his own supporters. Harry Kane will join at the very end of the window IMO.
levy then has the perfect excuse not to spend a penny on transfers and that was probably why 4 managers turned the job down. Not because of levy’s plan but because the budget put to them wasn’t enough for a top manager to build his own team. Hence they got their 5th choice man.
Yeah I see the same.logic speaks so much truth than these people who say they are itk. Fed up with hearing "it could be today". Tell us WHEN it is instead of generic bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.