Harry Kane

Okay, I held off long enough. I'm going to go ahead and say it:

I don't want Harry Kane. There! I said it.

Something about this isn't right. And I think we'd suffer if this transfer goes through. Wearher the storm Txiki. Don't get got by that snake oil seller at Totunham.

Also while there is no basis for this other than an internal hunch, I'm sensing Kane is a lemon.

It will be like Sanchez going to United or Torres going to Chelsea. A player who is about done but know one can tell yet.

Just a bunch though... Either way, I'm all out.

1. Coz I want a chance at Haaland no matter how remote.

2. Co I want a younger player.

Both wants negate an overpriced Kane...

Please Pep, tell Txiki to w as lk away. We believe in you. You can do it without Kane.

Rant over. And I fe a lot better...
1629433195295.png

Okay, I held off long enough. I'm going to go ahead and say it:

I don't want Harry Kane. There! I said it.

Something about this isn't right. And I think we'd suffer if this transfer goes through. Wearher the storm Txiki. Don't get got by that snake oil seller at Totunham.

Also while there is no basis for this other than an internal hunch, I'm sensing Kane is a lemon.

It will be like Sanchez going to United or Torres going to Chelsea. A player who is about done but know one can tell yet.

Just a bunch though... Either way, I'm all out.

1. Coz I want a chance at Haaland no matter how remote.

2. Co I want a younger player.

Both wants negate an overpriced Kane...

Please Pep, tell Txiki to w as lk away. We believe in you. You can do it without Kane.

Rant over. And I fe a lot better...
Oh no

Couple of pics from yesterday on Twitter that’s what posters are talking about.. not a bad body double ha.

Attachments

• 6A23A21C-7AD0-4F97-8D4C-9C55F465A4D8.jpeg
    6A23A21C-7AD0-4F97-8D4C-9C55F465A4D8.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 269
  • 14DAC4A5-8D48-4719-BB3D-6CA628208BA1.jpeg
    14DAC4A5-8D48-4719-BB3D-6CA628208BA1.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
I've made my peace with the move; if the club are adamant on going for Kane it's because Haaland isn't possible. The same reason Chelsea moved for Lukaku when they realised how difficult of a transfer Haaland is.

We all love the possiblity of the wonderkid who's the son of our former captain and, by all accounts, has a strong affinity to the club joining us. But alas it's not to be.

Kane is a huge risk and it'll never be value for money but it is what it is.

Same, I've been for it for a while now, as it is what the club wants.

Still a fair way to go for it to happen though. But it most likely will.

So sick of this pseudo ITK "I know something" bullshit. If tomorrow comes and goes... nothing happens, your account should be banned otherwise your empty predictions are nothing more than Blue Moon click bait.

Or just hopeful optimism shared with other blues for a feel-good of communal positivity.

Or just hopeful optimism shared with other blues for a feel-good of communal positivity.
I agree if the predictions don't come to pass you shouldn't take it personally.

Each game day we ask people to predict the line up and the result and it often doesn't come to pass.

I thought we would scrap a point against Spurs but banning me and others for our false optimism would be a bit rich.

My hobby is football. Sadly some here see their life as making others think they know F all about anything. I get sick of the blowhards "I know what's going on" wankers who clearly have no other life. I have a lucrative career, wife, son... I'm sick of those here taking the piss who clearly know nothing. Quit feeding them.
Haha posting at 3 am is going to do nothing for your lucrative career. Get some sleep

I think some people here are understandably frustrated because of this saga. Nothing anyone says or posts here (twitter, journalist reports, rumours, prediction) should be taken literally/seriously but with a pinch of salt.

Can't wait honestly for this saga to end.
Stay calm and good day blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.