Harry Kane

So to summarise how we got on yesterday in trying to get this deal resolved.

From my understanding and if reports are correct. Jorge Mendes was supposed to come to City with a suitable deal to propose for Bernardos transfer. It hasn’t happened so City set up a meeting with Mendes (Mendes was alleged to have been meeting City and Bernardo his client yesterday). City said we have come up with a solution for your transfer…Spurs will take you as part of our offer for Kane. Bernardo presumably said I’m not signing for that shower of shite or words to that affect. City now have to come up with a different plan for this deal.

Whichever way this saga goes, Bernardo is a key part of our transfer activity.

I can`t believe anyone at City would actually believe Bernardo would want to leave a team that has a great chance to win every trophy it plays in for a team that hasn`t.

His wife, child and rest of his family are in Spain that`s where he`ll end up I believe.

I don't think City could have an expectation that Bernardo would go to Spurs.
If City don’t want to put up £150m to Levy then a player plus fee is the only solution. They can’t expect Bernardo to agree but they can try.

My hobby is football. Sadly some here see their life as making others think they know F all about anything. I get sick of the blowhards "I know what's going on" wankers who clearly have no other life. I have a lucrative career, wife, son... I'm sick of those here taking the piss who clearly know nothing. Quit feeding them.
Congratulations on that lucrative son.....

There will be an announcment on page 3000. Apparently Tixi and Levy have agreed this and are watching the Harry Kane transfer forum hit page 3000 before they announce anything.
So come on boys and girls. Recharge your quills and get writing!!

I'm with you. My vote was no at the start, still is no and will remain no.
I get the English presence in camp and building on that to progress for the World Cup too.
Fuck dealing with that club any longer. I hope we do pull out right at the last minute and drop a big news story about another transfer that leaves them in the shit after already spending money on another striker to replace Kane.
What price would you put on City winning the title in the next two seasons, and competing for the Champions League? Economically what is that worth to City in the richest league in football? Of course there is an element of doubt because we don't know what our current squad is capable of, and what effect alternative signings would have but Kane is imo the lowest risk, highest reward transfer City could male. I think Levy knows City have the money and what Kane is worth to City so he just has to sit tight knowing City will eventually meet his demands.

I could quite easily watch city at the weekend, see City ruthlessly counter-attacked and think Fernandinho has gone and we should spend our money elsewhere but at the moment I think our biggest weakness in our squad is at centre-forward

Okay, I held off long enough. I'm going to go ahead and say it:

I don't want Harry Kane. There! I said it.

Something about this isn't right. And I think we'd suffer if this transfer goes through. Wearher the storm Txiki. Don't get got by that snake oil seller at Totunham.

Also while there is no basis for this other than an internal hunch, I'm sensing Kane is a lemon.

It will be like Sanchez going to United or Torres going to Chelsea. A player who is about done but know one can tell yet.

Just a bunch though... Either way, I'm all out.

1. Coz I want a chance at Haaland no matter how remote.

2. Co I want a younger player.

Both wants negate an overpriced Kane...

Please Pep, tell Txiki to w as lk away. We believe in you. You can do it without Kane.

Rant over. And I fe a lot better...
I’ve always been for the deal and yet I‘ve also had this same nagging doubt. It’s one reason I would’t go near Levy’s price.

From my understanding and if reports are correct. Jorge Mendes was supposed to come to City with a suitable deal to propose for Bernardos transfer. It hasn’t happened so City set up a meeting with Mendes (Mendes was alleged to have been meeting City and Bernardo his client yesterday). City said we have come up with a solution for your transfer…Spurs will take you as part of our offer for Kane. Bernardo presumably said I’m not signing for that shower of shite or words to that affect. City now have to come up with a different plan for this deal.

There are only few clubs that Bernardo will go to. He wants spain and CL. So there is Real, barca, Sevilla & atleti. barca is almost broke. No interest from Sevilla or real. That leaves only atleti and they will take him only if they are able to sell Saul. Liverpool want Saul but haven't put a bid yet. Tough for Bernardo tbh.

More or less plus Bernardo got a smack of reality that top clubs don’t want him for one reason or another. They can’t afford him,won’t pay city valuation or they just. Don’t want him. Offered to Spurs he refused so could be stuck at city in a WC year with less game time than last year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.