Harry Kane

Once in a bluemoon. Real supporters are still wondering why they had bought Bale and they have trouble shifing him off their wage bill. As Dobsy has aid he is a scorer of great goals rather than being a great goalscorer. I'll leave i at we agree to disagree on both players.

80 goals in 170 appearances and him helping them win 14 trophies including 4 CLs in the 7 years he's been there.

Yep the Madrid fans will be wondering why they bought him.

You're right, he's clearly shit.

80 goals in 170 appearances and him helping them win 14 trophies including 4 CLs in the 7 years he's been there.

Yep the Madrid fans will be wondering why they bought him.

You're right, he's clearly shit.

Overrated not shit (even by his own club fans)

Look at his output and successes.

It is literally impossible for him to be over rated.

You're either a wum or a balloon.

Lay off the insults, We have to agree to disagree on this. I just don't rate Bale or Kane and don't comnpletely get the hype. I remembered getting pelters when Cavani's name was banded about.

Last edited:
He spits when he talks
He spits when he talks
Harry Kane he spits when he talks

Not for me

Again each to their own but I still stick by that Kane is no more than a top of a range Vauxhall

Last edited:
2014/15 = 21
2016/17 = 25
2017/18 = 30
2018/19 = 17
2019/20 = 18
he will never achieve Kun figures, already injuries are badly affecting his figures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.