Harry Kane

If Levy is in the mood to sell then we should be at the table exploring the option at the very least.

As good as a guarantee with him..
Goalscorers like him don't grow on trees
Since he debuted he,alongside Kun,have been the most complete and consistent goalscorers in the PL..Would easily hit 30+ in the league alone for us with the chances we create..Lewandoswki isn't available..He's the other only one who can 'replace' Aguero's output and consistency
Lautaro is as frustrating as Jesus in many ways..Presses well from the front and would score as many for us,and thats it
Haaland would be ideal..he is a killer in the box but he isn't ready atm..BVB is perfect for his developmnet as he has a lot to work on..
His link up play and other facets on his game..He tends to 'hang' in the box a lot presently and don't think he'll move until 2022 at the earliest..He'll have a long list of suitors and we can't wait till then for sb who may or may not want to come to us and would we even want to match his and his entourage's demands
Mbappe..never happening..PSG + Qatar and us plus Madrid's his dream
Ofcourse his ankles are a concern but think its due to being overplayed and fatigue more than anything..Gradually gives rest to Aguero ,scores all types of goals and if he wants to come and if the price is right,even at 150 M £,
He should 100 % be here
Mourinho would rather resign than let him leave and join us though

It's just a price issue. If he was a few years younger and didn't have recurring injuries, he'd be worth 100m+ easily. Levy will clearly still value him at that and it'll prove a huge stumbling block.

I'm sure Jose would like to get his hands on some of the proceeds for new signings
I actually think if Jose could get 120 M plus from us , he would rip our hands off. I am not convinced he rates Kane.

He would use the money to rebuild Spurs, something they desperately need.

As good as a guarantee with him..
Goalscorers like him don't grow on trees
Since he debuted he,alongside Kun,have been the most complete and consistent goalscorers in the PL..Would easily hit 30+ in the league alone for us with the chances we create..Lewandoswki isn't available..He's the other only one who can 'replace' Aguero's output and consistency
Lautaro is as frustrating as Jesus in many ways..Presses well from the front and would score as many for us,and thats it
Haaland would be ideal..he is a killer in the box but he isn't ready atm..BVB is perfect for his developmnet as he has a lot to work on..
His link up play and other facets on his game..He tends to 'hang' in the box a lot presently and don't think he'll move until 2022 at the earliest..He'll have a long list of suitors and we can't wait till then for sb who may or may not want to come to us and would we even want to match his and his entourage's demands
Mbappe..never happening..PSG + Qatar and us plus Madrid's his dream
Ofcourse his ankles are a concern but think its due to being overplayed and fatigue more than anything..Gradually gives rest to Aguero ,scores all types of goals and if he wants to come and if the price is right,even at 150 M £,
He should 100 % be here
Mourinho would rather resign than let him leave and join us though
And if his glass ankles are not due to over playing?

I actually think if Jose could get 120 M plus from us , he would rip our hands off. I am not convinced he rates Kane.

He would use the money to rebuild Spurs, something they desperately need.
You mean buy 2 players to replace one? Not a huge incentive I'd say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.