Harry Kane

They are rumoured to be going after Troy Deeney, good luck with that, but he is very much a Mourinho Striker.
Not sure their fans will like that. Could be interesting to see him in a bigger team. He has a fire in the belly that could work. Could also be a disastrous waste of money.

Not sure their fans will like that. Could be interesting to see him in a bigger team. He has a fire in the belly that could work. Could also be a disastrous waste of money.
I just think the whole Mourinho and Spurs situation is going to end up in tears and tantrums.

They are just not made for eachother and Mou is broken in my opinion, he is finished as a top level coach.

I just think the whole Mourinho and Spurs situation is going to end up in tears and tantrums.

They are just not made for eachother and Mou is broken in my opinion, he is finished as a top level coach.
Absolutely, he is finished. I was amazed he managed to secure the Spurs gig after his exposure at the swamp

They are rumoured to be going after Troy Deeney, good luck with that, but he is very much a Mourinho Striker.

If any player ever deserved to be relegated its him.
His ego was huge at watford, imagine if he got signed to spurs

Deeney would actually be very suited to a Mourinho setup, he's like a bollard as a point man. He'd be a good second striker for them but at 32 obviously not replacing Kane. I just don't see anyone being able to extract him from them. He'd have to kick off and demand a transfer, which he won't do.

Don't be daft,if it was that easy Sergio would be doing it

Why? Kane’s Champions League and International goalscoring ratios are miles better than Aguero’s, despite playing with/for inferior players/teams. Same applies in the PL aswell - Kane’s is marginally better than Kun’s without playing infront of De Bruyne and Silva in a team that scores 100+ goals every season.

He’d be phenomenal here.

I think it was only at inter Mourinho didnt lose the dressing room.
Everywhere else players eventually clocked he was a sly bastard and a mardarse.

Absolutely, he is finished. I was amazed he managed to secure the Spurs gig after his exposure at the swamp

Nothing could be more nailed on. If I were a Spurs fan (and thank fcuk I’m not), I’d have been enraged by Maureen’s appointment. A busted but still expensive manager in charge of a declining squad.

No wonder they have a fcukin cock as their emblem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.