Harry Kane

I know a mate,who has a friend who is a mechanic. Apparently this guy has built a time machine and tomorrow morning he is going to trial it and go to the end of this month to find out what happened to Harry Kane's transfer saga. I kid you not.
Any chance he could bring back the lottery numbers while he is there?

Okay, I held off long enough. I'm going to go ahead and say it:

I don't want Harry Kane. There! I said it.

Something about this isn't right. And I think we'd suffer if this transfer goes through. Wearher the storm Txiki. Don't get got by that snake oil seller at Totunham.

Also while there is no basis for this other than an internal hunch, I'm sensing Kane is a lemon.

It will be like Sanchez going to United or Torres going to Chelsea. A player who is about done but know one can tell yet.

Just a bunch though... Either way, I'm all out.

1. Coz I want a chance at Haaland no matter how remote.

2. Co I want a younger player.

Both wants negate an overpriced Kane...

Please Pep, tell Txiki to w as lk away. We believe in you. You can do it without Kane.

Rant over. And I fe a lot better...
The club have decided Harry is the target.

Haaland won't happen so for those hoping for it it's gone, reliable madrid journalists and quite a few other sources know they have a deal lined up with Haaland and Dortmund. So make peace with it Madrids plan is mbappe on a free or sign him this summer, Haaland next year when Benzema declines.

Kane is the second best striker in football behind lewandowski. He's worth 150mil due to his goal record. He's in his prime at 28 he's going to be even better. It's guaranteed goals. Now stop bludy panicking over a football transfer. Acting like babies on this thread.

Agree. Members should try to have rational arguments/counterpoints instead of insulting people ,throwing abuses , calling them rags,liar, flapper and what not. It feels like they don't want any "new fans" in their tight knit group.
But that's the state of most forum , I imagine. Easier said than done.
As a newbie to the forums, I fully understand why some may find it an intimidating environment. Too often it seems, what starts as a rational, well considered debate descends into juvenile name-calling and abuse. I'm all for good-humoured banter but perhaps if there was a little less pathetic macho posturing and more reasoned argument the site might feel a lot more welcoming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.