Harry Kane

I can`t believe anyone at City would actually believe Bernardo would want to leave a team that has a great chance to win every trophy it plays in for a team that hasn`t.

His wife, child and rest of his family are in Spain that`s where he`ll end up I believe.

Does he have a wife and child?Just read his girlfriend is some Portuguese model and is 22.

Sanchez was past his best. That was evident and easy to identify because he was a player who was very reliant on his physicality. Kane is 28. He is at his peak but probably for a limited time so the valuation is extreme.

My sense is that City will compete for the title without him providing Foden, KDB and Grealish stay fit but that Chelsea and Man Utd have improved. With Kane I think we would win everything for 2 seasons at least, and the financial value to City from the additional revenue that would generate makes the transfer justifiable. In some senses even at £150m we would be stupid no to do it. This is a case of money gets money. If you have £150m then here is an opportunity to earn £300m. Winning 1 Champions League alone is worth £100m plus intangibles. If you value the player in comparison to other players transfer valuations then because of his age he is over-priced.

If City sign Kane then we can become England's largest revenue generating club if United continue to struggle and once you are in that position you control your future.

I think Spurs will sell Kane because they are under financial pressure, and selling Kane for £130m will allow them to rebuild. Keeping him does not make much sense because in 2-3 years time when his game starts to dip they will have big problems and there is likely to be some fallout. However, Levy likes to be the strongman and has shown poor judgement in the past so we cannot be sure he will relent. It would be wise to line up alternatives such as Lacazette should we judge the transfer is unlikely to proceed.

I've always had a niggling feeling,and still have to a degree to this day,that Sanchez would have been very good for us if he'd had come here.

Obviously I was delighted he failed at the rags,but he was class at Arsenal and could well have been with us,just one of those we will never know scenarios I guess,but past it ? Nah not having that one,he is now,but I'm talking back then.

Your username and posts overnight are polar opposites.

Are you seriously suggesting that somebody should be banned from an internet forum because they think/hope that today will be a good day in the Harry Kane transfer saga?

You’re as bad as the fuckwits claiming that Twitter posts should be banned. I’d much rather read speculation on Twitter or on here than someone whining and trying to get fellow blues banned.
It's all part of the fun. I follow these threads out of curiosity, but also because they're a bit of fun. People need to lighten up.

Same as the Matchday Thread - comedy gold as long as you don't take yourself too seriously.

I am so fucking bored of every third post being someone getting themselves in a tizz about journalists, ITKs, KFAs, sources and tiers.

I can't wait for the window to close so we can get back to aiming this same impotent rage at the manager and players.

Oh and today's going to be a good day. Harry's agreed everything and we'll put in an official bid to seal the deal with Spurs. If this doesn't come true then A) I'd like to apologise from the bottom of my heart and B) do something about it or kiss my arse.

I can`t believe anyone at City would actually believe Bernardo would want to leave a team that has a great chance to win every trophy it plays in for a team that hasn`t.

His wife, child and rest of his family are in Spain that`s where he`ll end up I believe.

Didn't realise Bernardo was married and/or had a kid?

I am so fucking bored of every third post being someone getting themselves in a tizz about journalists, ITKs, KFAs, sources and tiers.

I can't wait for the window to close so we can get back to aiming this same impotent rage at the manager and players.

Oh and today's going to be a good day. Harry's agreed everything and we'll put in an official bid to seal the deal with Spurs. If this doesn't come true then A) I'd like to apologise from the bottom of my heart and B) do something about it or kiss my arse.
Would the arse kissing just be foreplay? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.