Harry Kane

Is this aimed at people on the forum? Aren't you the guy who has created a podcast about transfers?

I don't think I've listened to an episode where he cries into the mic because Romano is a tap in merchant, Sam Lee is a boyhood united fan and Tolmie said some stuff that didn't come true. Maybe I missed it though.

Things got a bit out of hand earlier so we had to lock the thread for a while and have a bit of a tidy up.

Let’s keep the discussion civil and respectful or you may be thread banned. Thank you.
Good to see last night’s warnings being heeded so far! Is it really too much to ask for people not to be dicks to each other?!

I don't think it's aligning with consensus, it's more to do with writing absolute garbage, generally made up to fit a narrative that gets people's back up.
Regardless, how difficult is it to respect the fact that someone's view differs from that of your own or perhaps even the majority?

You've had professional slags turn you down in a strip gaff?

Are you Ian Dowie?
Harry Kane would be tge professional slag in this case, us the man refusing to pay
You've had professional slags turn you down in a strip gaff?

Are you Ian Dowie?
I think I meant not offering enough for Kane initially then getting stung later on when they know you have no other choice. But I was quite drunk so I can't remember writing this. But I'd assume that's what I meant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.