Harry Kane

The ITK snippets, real or not, are far more interesting to read than the endless "this isn't happening guys, close the thread and let's move on" shite.
Absolutely. I’d rather read a post where someone feels they have some solid info and they have bothered to pass that on to fellow Blues they don’t know. Much better than the endless crying about ooh it’s too much money, get Halaand, plan B, Lacazette etc. If someone makes a prediction you don’t have to listen just scroll on through. Don’t cry and moan into the early hours if it doesn’t come off.

How have you done that... Impressive, but I am an old fart...

This power is not meant to be shared. It could have grave consequences for us all.

(I typed in "upside down text" on Google and the first result translates whatever you want to write. Gutted I didn't think about this when we signed Aaron Mooy.)

You missed my point. Yes, there are differences of opinion and that does sometimes get peoples back up too. But for me, what is worse are those who deliberately make stuff up to have a pop at either a player or the club.
So why do we have to resort to name Calling , personal abuse etc rather than just debating it with valid counter points . The issue is that basically. We can stay civil to eachother in arguments rather than resorting to personal attacks

Well you started it. ;)

I will be learning "We Didn't Start The Fire" on guitar today in honour of this thread and the things I read this morning before Ric decided to nuke all the evidence.

It is amazing how so many people who are on my ignore list seemingly spend so much time writing about me on Bluemoon. I guess I leave an impression even with those people I go out of my way to avoid ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.