Harry Kane

The quality of the young English kids is incredible, to me England under a top manager could dominate international football in the next decade.

The difference in quality, technic and attitude compared to previous generations is night and day.
Is that not still a failure on the coaching?
Pep is regarded as the best coach in the world because he gets the best out of pretty much every player he coaches. If England has the talent but there not getting to the top it is the fault of the people tasked with getting the players to the top!

OK, do you genuinely believe the club would leave it this late to realise this or that they have no handle on the finances.

I'm sure this story of not being able to buy without selling originated from that bastion of all things truthful, Twitter.

Is that not still a failure on the coaching?
Pep is regarded as the best coach in the world because he gets the best out of pretty much every player he coaches. If England has the talent but there not getting to the top it is the fault of the people tasked with getting the players to the top!
The kids are only just starting to appear, there is no doubt to me this generation of young English players are outstanding and they are appearing all over the place.

There attitude, technic, desire is so different from before, that is the result of watching and staying around outstanding foreign players since the start of the PL.

Outstanding technical coaches are now in this league and academies, their hard work is appearing.

Not sure Southgate is the man to use these incredible riches but that is another argument and MCFC is far more important.

And?

There is little or no cash in the market, our players are outstanding, a vast majority of other clubs would love them but simply can't afford the fees or wages.
Yeah that's probably fair
We didn't but the club sure did and thank the lord they did.

Same goes with the "deals" for Sanchez, Maguire and Fred.

But as said, who is an alternative to Kane that is AVAILABLE?
We don't know. Maybe club does. No one considered dias as koulibaly's alternative. Even after we signed him many including me thought he will be 3rd choice or something. So you never know.

I think that says more about the state of the youth system in England, there is a premium because any English player with actual quality is a rare these days. Foden really proves the point with as he is the only genuine first team player we have produced since Richards over 10 years ago.

This is changing though, the quality of players coming through now is much much better and more of them. We are seeing the start of that now with the youth World Cup winning team starting to come through - we will see more over the next ten years as the youth systems have improved so much, all part of the FA plan and backed by clubs investing.

This has also raised the spectre of English youth players being poached by foreign teams, in numbers, for the first time in my life.

The standard of England’s youth system and players is better now than ever before so this statement of yours just doesn’t fly at all.

There was a lot of flapping over a centre half last year !!!! Koulabaly then the lad from Seville !!!!!!
Then Reuben who!!! Never heard of him
Look how that turned out

they will have alternatives up their sleeve
You can call tixy etc whatever they are no mugs
Trust in pep and our owners
They want success as much as we do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.