Harry Kane

OK, do you genuinely believe the club would leave it this late to realise this or that they have no handle on the finances.

I'm sure this story of not being able to buy without selling originated from that bastion of all things truthful, Twitter.
Not for one minute, nor for one minute do I believe Levy will let him leave for less than he wants, and that is IF he wants to sell.

From the outside we either pay up or move along.

PS: If there was any doubt , go and look at Khaldoons face at the end of the UCL final, that was a man who will not take a NO from Daniel Levy IF Pep wants Kane.

Last edited:
The kids are only just starting to appear, there is no doubt to me this generation of young English players are outstanding and they are appearing all over the place.

There attitude, technic, desire is so different from before, that is the result of watching and staying around outstanding foreign players since the start of the PL.

Outstanding technical coaches are now in this league and academies, their hard work is appearing.

Not sure Southgate is the man to use these incredible riches but that is another argument and MCFC is far more important.
I fully agree, I am however talking about the premier league together as most clubs aren’t producing enough first team players meaning the prices have a premium.

There was a lot of flapping over a centre half last year !!!! Koulabaly then the lad from Seville !!!!!!
Then Reuben who!!! Never heard of him
Look how that turned out

they will have alternatives up their sleeve
You can call tixy etc whatever they are no mugs
Trust in pep and our owners
They want success as much as we do
Sometime I feel the club does this on purpose and then pulls out a gem out of the hat that no other club were scouting! Same as what happened with Dias!

I sure hope they are doing the same with Kane!

I fully agree, I am however talking about the premier league together as most clubs aren’t producing enough first team players meaning the prices have a premium.
Give it time, the quality in our academy is incredible, they are on their way, be patient

Is that not still a failure on the coaching?
Pep is regarded as the best coach in the world because he gets the best out of pretty much every player he coaches. If England has the talent but there not getting to the top it is the fault of the people tasked with getting the players to the top!
You know England just lost the Euro’s on penalties right?

There was a lot of flapping over a centre half last year !!!! Koulabaly then the lad from Seville !!!!!!
Then Reuben who!!! Never heard of him
Look how that turned out

they will have alternatives up their sleeve
You can call tixy etc whatever they are no mugs
Trust in pep and our owners
They want success as much as we do
I'm not so sure, how many points have we missed out on through not having a decent left-back over the last few years?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.