Harry Kane

Which alternatives?
Did we even consider Ruben Dias an alternative for Koulibaly! He was under the radar and look how turned out to be!

I think there must be a hidden gem somewhere out there? Atleast I hope so, otherwise we will have to do with Jesus, Ferran and Delap with the first two not being exactly strikers and Delap still not ready (I might be wrong there).

I just worry we will not get Kane or anyone else!

If we need to balance books as previous posters said ,One might be enough as we have world class players.
And?

There is little or no cash in the market, our players are outstanding, a vast majority of other clubs would love them but simply can't afford the fees or wages.

Did we even consider Ruben Dias an alternative for Koulibaly! He was under the radar and look how turned out to be!

I think there must be a hidden gem somewhere out there? Atleast I hope so, otherwise we will have to do with Jesus, Ferran and Delap with the first two not being exactly strikers and Delap still not ready (I might be wrong there).

I just worry we will not get Kane or anyone else!
We didn't but the club sure did and thank the lord they did.

Same goes with the "deals" for Sanchez, Maguire and Fred.

But as said, who is an alternative to Kane that is AVAILABLE?

Had a few days off this thread and BM. Has there been any movement and do our residents ITKs have anything to give me confidence it’s getting done.

Had a few days off this thread and BM. Has there been any movement and do our residents ITKs have anything to give me confidence it’s getting done.
Billy is no longer confident in his sources so he’s letting it play out.

Tolmie is still confident it gets done.

I think that about covers it.

If that was the case, why did we do the Grealish deal first?

Grealish had his release clause and we could do that deal at any time.

To me a striker was a far more important deal for us to complete first.

If after completing the Kane deal and we had the funds, sign Grealish.
Who knows what is going on behind the scenes, maybe another club were sniffing around & so we decided to get the deal done.
I agree Kane has to be more of a priority than Grealish which is why i think this will eventually get done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.