Harry Kane

UTD can offer what they can inc mediocre players but if Kane only wants City then the rest just have to fuck off
If UTD knew about this then Cavani doesn't get a contract why would he be given £350.000 & then Kane comes for £100m + & £350.000 in wages, they then have to pay Pogba a new bumpa wage deal & probably Rat boy comes knocking on the managers door asking for more its all pie in the sky just pundits & journos making sure the scum are in the queue
It's all about timing & for me everything points in Citys way

Now on the down side but understandable is who in the squad won't be happy come end of Champions league win.or lose Pep knows a vouple will be unhappy & quite possibly wanting out

It looks like Tores will be given.more chances & rightly so with Phil, Mahrez, Berny & Kane

It points to Sterling & Jesus both have been the fallguys & poor in many games this year & will be the players knocking on Peps door wanting to know if they are guaranteed more starts which we all know won't happen

Jesus, Mendy, Sterling & Harrison could be parting company imo

Jesus to Spurs & £50m is a good shout

Sterling is a funny one but no Champs League start & a poor Euros could seal a switch where 2 is anyones guess maybe PSG knowing Mbappe is going??

The more I think Kane to City would be a dream signing

Imagine the rag and dipper meltdown if we did sign him, plus the rag and dipper media. Going to be brilliant seeing it all unfold, fingers crossed
Do you think the perception of media towards us will change if we sign Kane? As he is the England captain and it seems like media want him to win some trophies.

UTD can offer what they can inc mediocre players but if Kane only wants City then the rest just have to fuck off
If UTD knew about this then Cavani doesn't get a contract why would he be given £350.000 & then Kane comes for £100m + & £350.000 in wages, they then have to pay Pogba a new bumpa wage deal & probably Rat boy comes knocking on the managers door asking for more its all pie in the sky just pundits & journos making sure the scum are in the queue
It's all about timing & for me everything points in Citys way

Now on the down side but understandable is who in the squad won't be happy come end of Champions league win.or lose Pep knows a vouple will be unhappy & quite possibly wanting out

It looks like Tores will be given.more chances & rightly so with Phil, Mahrez, Berny & Kane

It points to Sterling & Jesus both have been the fallguys & poor in many games this year & will be the players knocking on Peps door wanting to know if they are guaranteed more starts which we all know won't happen

Jesus, Mendy, Sterling & Harrison could be parting company imo

Jesus to Spurs & £50m is a good shout

Sterling is a funny one but no Champs League start & a poor Euros could seal a switch where 2 is anyones guess maybe PSG knowing Mbappe is going??

The more I think Kane to City would be a dream signing
And if Jesus doesn't want to leave?

Why would Kane put himself through all this at Spurs to join the rags, unless it’s about money? His motive is trophies, there’s only one club he can leave Spurs for to pretty much guarantee that.

Levy’s comments earlier very telling. Almost admitting they’re in a hole with stadium finance. I was unsure about this move but it makes increasing sense for all.

That lap around applauding the fans is a proper goodbye, hopefully he has in his contract he can leave if they miss CL qualification.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.