Harry Kane

You cannot simply rid someone who has a contract.

I imagine he’ll seriously be taking stock when a £100m+ striker arrives.

It’s a World Cup year and he finds himself way behind in the pecking order. Would not remotely surprise me if he will be the one pushing for a move to ensure he’s in that Brazil team.

How can you not want Kane to join City, guaranteed 20-30 goals a season in this team, possibly more

im in the hes too hold for the money club given injury record but only because of silly FFP. If we weren’t penalised I’d say go for it.
Do find him a bit of a cheat too and fits in at Utd with that.
He would score pens at least!

Harry Redknapp has been interviewed on Sky....
Rates Kane as the best centre forward in the World. Will take a World record fee to sign him. Special player and special man.
Harry fuckin Redknapp himself , when has he ever been wrong.
Sign him and we will have arry himself in our corner, just think about that. Twitcher a blue . Deal clincher )
Stop it.

Jesus will be converted to a winger, no way we let him go. Just because he's not become a 20 goal a season striker people are blind to the fact that he's a brilliant player.

Will Jesus want to be converted into a 4/5th choice winger when there’s a World Cup on the horizon?

I will be surprised if Txiki forks out 100m or more for him.

Also I cannot see Levy let him go for less.

I imagine he’ll seriously be taking stock when a £100m+ striker arrives.

It’s a World Cup year and he finds himself way behind in the pecking order. Would not remotely surprise me if he will be the one pushing for a move to ensure he’s in that Brazil team.
That would be his choice. I was responding to a poster saying him plus money to get Kane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.