Harry Kane

Sterlings official Twitter, Tiktok and Instagram handle is Sterling7, with a total following of circa 10m. Why would that be?!!

Why people insist on talking about players England squad number is beyond me. As if the rest of the world football following rush out to buy an England top!
And yet Kane who is desperate to keep the number 10 doesn't mention his number in any of his social media. It's bollocks mate

And yet Kane who is desperate to keep the number 10 doesn't mention his number in any of his social media. It's bollocks mate
He’s apparently just hired a new PR agency, he’s about to become England S most expensive player, playing for the most spoken about team in Europe… I reckon the shirt number matters massively commercially mate

He’s apparently just hired a new PR agency, he’s about to become England S most expensive player, playing for the most spoken about team in Europe… I reckon the shirt number matters massively commercially mate

It's a moot point now. Grealish has the 10. He can either take the 9 or whatever other available shirt numbers there are or he can fuck off. This transfer saga is tedious enough without him moaning about a fucking shirt number.

Probably does but its not a number he associated with yet in any online handle. The old firm must have been terrible.. plenty of time to create a 'brand' with any number new start, new firm, new image.. stick his face on the CFG worldwide.

Hope its not a major issue tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.