Harry Kane

Regaining the tile will be a tough task this season with Kane, the others have strengthened and the return of fans will make a huge difference to last season.

Without Kane or a top class striker it would make the task considerably harder.
Subliminal message above.
Third word.
We are signing Kemar Roofe from Rangers.

Subliminal message above.
Third word.
We are signing Kemar Roofe from Rangers.
Any striker who simply knows how to hit the back of the net.

We have plenty of great footballers we need an instinctive goal scorer, a high end Goater would score goals for fun in this side when we are in full flow.

It'll be utter bollocks bob.

One of the major drives behind Kanes marketability would be that he's England's captain. The fact that he doesn't wear the same number for England as Spurs puts paid to the number issue.

Unless you are Ronaldo and have a brand like CR7 numbers do not matter.

Take Sterling for instance. Number 7 for us, has even done a Gillette advert where he makes the number 7 with his razor. Yet decides to take the marketing hit for England by taking the 10 shirt.

If you want a Kane shirt you get a Kane shirt regardless of what number he is. For other sponsorships the number wont be mentioned.
Sterlings official Twitter, Tiktok and Instagram handle is Sterling7, with a total following of circa 10m. Why would that be?!!

Why people insist on talking about players England squad number is beyond me. As if the rest of the world football following rush out to buy an England top!

Last edited:
I should have quit you, a long time ago
Ohh, yeahhh, long time ago
I wouldn't be here, my children
Down on this killing floor
I'm jumping back to when the Levy (sic) breaks here but what about :

Mean old Levy taught me to weep and moan
Lord mean old Levy taught me to weep and moan
It's got what it takes to make a mountain man leave his home

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Kane

Mount Kane (73°58′S 62°59′WCoordinates:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
73°58′S 62°59′W) is a mountain standing 6 nautical miles (11 km) west-southwest of Squires Peak in the Playfair Mountains of southern Palmer Land, Antarctica. It was mapped by the United States Geological Survey from surveys and U.S. Navy air photos, 1961–67, and was named by the Advisory Committee on Antarctic Names for Alan F. Kane, a construction mechanic with the South Pole Station winter party in 1964, who coincidentally just happens to be Harry's dad.

I may have made up the very last bit.

The fees being mentioned are obviously absurd however spare a thought for Arsenal fans who’ve seen their club spunk 130m+ and managed to seemingly make absolutely no difference to their squad whatsoever. White odegaard,ramsdale, lokonya & Tavares or Harry Kane, which is likely to have a bigger impact. My Arsenal supporting colleague is drowning his sorrows into his shandy at this thought after starting with the usual ffp spend spend oil bingo routine.

I'm jumping back to when the Levy (sic) breaks here but what about :

Mean old Levy taught me to weep and moan
Lord mean old Levy taught me to weep and moan
It's got what it takes to make a mountain man leave his home

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Kane

Mount Kane (73°58′S 62°59′WCoordinates:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
73°58′S 62°59′W) is a mountain standing 6 nautical miles (11 km) west-southwest of Squires Peak in the Playfair Mountains of southern Palmer Land, Antarctica. It was mapped by the United States Geological Survey from surveys and U.S. Navy air photos, 1961–67, and was named by the Advisory Committee on Antarctic Names for Alan F. Kane, a construction mechanic with the South Pole Station winter party in 1964, who coincidentally just happens to be Harry's dad.

I may have made up the very last bit.
Harry's dad can fuck right off, unless his dad dropped a bomb on OT thinking it was Westfalenstadion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.